GroupTalk for Android Version 3.1.17
A minor update of the GroupTalk app for Android has been released with the following improvements:
- New settings:
- “Stay active in background”, that keeps the GroupTalk active even when the app is in the background. This settings need to be activated on some devices, such as the Sonim XP7 when used with the Sonim wired PTT headset. By default this setting should not be activated.
- “Microphone mode”. This is a setting to be used if you experience low volume from the built in microphone on the phone. This can be the case on some older phones. In that case the “Compatibility” mode should be selected. To benefit from noise reduction and filtering the mode “Voice Communications” shall be selected.
- The PTT button on the S88 Smart Walkie Talkie is now supported and a button has been added in the GroupTalk app for direct access to DMR/analog radio functionality of the device.
- Improved auto connect after temporarily loss of network.
GroupTalk web admin Version 1.9.4
New administrative features have been added to the GroupTalk web admin, that will be useful for the Customers admin of the GroupTalk service, to have a better view of licenses used for the service and associated costs.
- Daily licenses is now supported. A user with a daily license can be registered in the GroupTalk service at no cost, until the user goes on-line and at that time a 24 hours service period is activated with a cost according to the price list.
- Three different GroupTalk licenses are now supported:
- Annual licenses which qualifies for volume discounts.
- Monthly licenses which can be used when the Customer do not want to make a longer term service commitment for some users.
- Daily licenses which can be used when a Customer has users that only require the service for one or a couple of days infrequently.
- Cost items can now be associated with a user, this allows larger organisations with multiple departments to more easily calculate how to distribute the cost per department.
- Invoice specifications can now be generated. The specification lists the licenses used and associated costs per Cost Item.
GroupTalk PC dispatch Version 1.1.11
The web based GroupTalk PC Dispatch has been updated
- Support for daily licenses.
- Update look of User Interface (in line with the web admin).
- When location services is activated, the users will now be displayed with their name next to the corresponding marker on the map. For users with phones that supports “bearing”, an arrow will be displayed illustrating the direction that the user is heading.